Tell the Truth About Leftist Terrorists in Memory of Larry Grathwohl this July 18
July 18 marks the first anniversary of Larry Grathowhl’s untimely death. In memory of Larry – and in response to the recent Fox News programs that gave Weatherman Bill Ayers a primetime platform to lie about his acts of terrorism – we are asking that bloggers, radio folks, podcasters, and others in the media use July 18th to tell the truth about violent leftist radicals like Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn.
Their war against America began with bombs, but it continues today in our institutions of higher education, the media, and the government.
In 1969, after returning home from Vietnam, Larry Grathwohl volunteered with the FBI to infiltrate the violent terrorist group, the Weathermen. For the next year, Larry risked his life daily to prevent bombings and assassinations from being committed on American soil by Bernardine Dohrn, Bill Ayers, and other terrorists.
45 years later, the largest media outlet in American, Fox News, gave Bill Ayers hours of primetime coverage to spin lies about his violent past. Ayers also told a boldface lie about Larry, and host Megyn Kelly just let him get away with it.
On July 18, let’s correct the record, one more time. On your own blog or website or radio show, help us set the record straight about Bill Ayers and his violent, America-hating peers . . . in honor of the memory of Larry Grathwohl.
For more information, contact Lindsay Grathwohl and Tina Trent at email@example.com.
- Jim Simpson has posted an article about Larry at the Examiner.com.
- Cliff Kincaid on Holder and Obama Pardoning Communist Terrorists
- and Cliff Kincaid in Canada Free Press
- Matthew Vadum on Eric Holder’s Pardons and Homeland Security in Frontpage magazine
- Judi McLeod in Canada Free Press: The heroic courage of Larry Grathwohl transcends Fox News
- Martin Prieb: Trouble at Radical U . . .
- Mary Grabar remembers Larry at Townhall, and on DissidentProf
- Art Moore at World Net Daily
And from a year ago: